Free NZ Shipping in Blenheim or on orders over $500
Yes, within ten days from receipt of goods, You can return a Pillar Tools product or complete KIT providing it is unused and housed in original condition and original packaging. Return freight will be customer care unless instructed differently by DTM Distributors Ltd. We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. In the first instance, please contact us to determine the best way to return any products and how the situation can be remedied in the best possible way A re-stocking Fee may apply. Returning part of a KIT purchase cannot be accepted unless that item is faulty.REFUNDS
Think carefully when making your purchase choice. Refunds or accepted returns are not automatic. To be considered, Incorrect or unsatisfactory retail purchases bought On-Line, must be notified and approved prior and return within ten days of receipt of goods. All returned goods must be in original packaging and unused. Financial Refunds will be at the sole discretion of DTM Distributors Ltd on a case by case basis or as instructed and in line with the Consumer Guarantees ACT. Commercial customers are not covered by the NZCGA. Commercial customers are covered by the DTM Distributors Ltd Limited Warranty and returns, credit, refund policy. Any approved returns by Commercial Customers will be credit Note registered back. A re-stocking Fee of 20% may apply. Part product returns from KIT purchases, unless approved as a faulty product item under our warranty terms and procedure, cannot be accepted for return credit or refund.
For prior approval email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return via Post
Please send your returns to:
Pillar Tool Co
22 Clearwater Place
• Return postage or freight is customer's responsibility. We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. Pillar Tool Company is not responsible for lost return shipments.
• Approved Exchanges may be for an alternate size of same style or an item for the same value. Subject to item availability. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
• In most cases a Company 'Credit Note' will be issued for approved returned goods not covered by the NZ Consumer guarantees act. Refunds will be issued only at the Company's absolute discretion and based on the company Returns and Refund Policy.
• Part KIT returns cannot be accepted unless faulty. We reserve the absolute right to limit or accept returns.
• All Returns and Exchanges must be arranged and approved via email email@example.com
• We cannot accept Cash on Delivery.
• Please allow up to 14 working days for your return to be inspected and a refund or exchange considered.
For Warranty information click here.